Good Music Videos

A List of "All Time" Videos

Sunday, October 31, 2010

Tribute to Craziest Skateboarder : Danny Way

Recently there has been a movie on cable that I think you guys should check out if you haven't seen it, X-Games:The Movie. Watching this movie gave me a new appreciation for a skateboarder who has been one of my favorites for a long time, dating back to high school. The thing was, this guy has always been crazy and I was used to it. He has gone big since he was a young teenager but in the X-Games movie, the behind the scenes filming gives you an insight on the attitude of this professional. Danny Way takes "Playing through Pain" to a new level and I felt he deserves a little bit of notice. I wanted to share these videos anyway and what better than to do it in honor of Danny as he has been a creator and mainstay at both of these companies. The First Video, Plan B: Virtual Reality, is the second video done by Plan B back in my high school days, I love this video and company still to this day. In this video, Danny is just a young pro on the team but he is amazing at what he does. After the founder of the company, Mike Ternasky, died in a car accident, the company went under for a while. Recently, Danny Way & Colin McKay have revived the brand and they are going strong again. The Second video here, The DC Video,....Just watch, it's crazy. Danny is also a founder of this company and provides some spectacular skating for a finale to a very cool video. Watch and enjoy!

Plan B : Virtual Reality


The DC Video

No comments:

Post a Comment