Good Music Videos

A List of "All Time" Videos

Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Tribute to Favorite Comedian : Dave Chappelle

Those who know me well will also know, like many of you, that Dave Chappelle is my favorite comedian out there. I have liked him since he put out his first stand up on HBO , Killing them Softly. Dave is absolutely hilarious, from his subtle physical comedy and facial expressions to his outlandish impersonations, I can not get enough if this guy. Unfortunately he has taken a break from his profession but he has definitely put enough out there for everyone to enjoy. Other than being funny as hell, Dave seems like a really cool , down-to-earth dude. In the first video below here, you will see the Real Dave Chappelle in his awesome music documentary, Block Party. Dave really fits into the BeatLife philosophy with his obvious love of hip hop and skateboarding. I love the fact that he is truley into the best hip hop out there featuring guys like Mos Def, Talib Kweli, The Roots, and Fugees and Dead Prez. These are my favorites out there right now and I'm surprised they aren't bigger than they are. I also wanted to show you his first Stand up, Killing them Softly, and if you are really interested in who he is, I also posted Inside the Actors Studio on him , which is also very funny. Enjoy!






Killing Them Softly (SO FUNNY)


Inside the Actors Studio : Dave Chappelle

No comments:

Post a Comment