Good Music Videos

A List of "All Time" Videos

Thursday, October 28, 2010

Artist Spotlight : Teruo Artistry Clothing Line


I have to thank my friend Brian Watters for keeping it real for all these years with his clothing line, Teruo Artistry. Two more great products to come out of U.C.S.B., Brian and his brother, Timothy have been going strong in the hip hop scene for the last 10-15 years and keep the dream alive. The great thing about this clothing line is the ideals behind it which incorporate conscious art and music. Other than being the creator and CEO, Brian is a very experienced hip hop producer and Timothy is the very talented artist of all the pieces you will see, I swear this guy is AMAZING! With the Holiday season around the corner I strongly suggest you check out their website, you will see high quality merchandise at an affordable price; shirts, hats, music, art and much more. You will be able to tell how much work these guys put into their craft and actually how much they care about society and it's well being. The art is a clear representation of this belief system. I have promoted before that I want to influence society in a new way, the BeatLife way, and this company is the the direction I am talking about. Even if it affects a very small group of people, that is a positive motion. So check out the samples below and visit the website for Teruo that I have linked below. Be the first one on your block with this gear. Peace!






www.Teruo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment