Good Music Videos

A List of "All Time" Videos

Wednesday, December 1, 2010

2 More Music Documentaries : The Hip Hop Project & Once Upon a Time in New York: The Birth of Hip Hop, Disco & Punk

Staying true to the BeatLife theme I wanted to follow up yesterday's post's of films from over 10 years ago to some newer films made just a few years ago. I have only seen both of these one time each but they both were very well done in my opinion. The Hip Hop Project was made in 2006 and is an inspirational story about a homeless kid who uses hip hop to change his life, I would recommend anyone watch this. Once Upon a Time in New York : The Birth of Hip Hop, Disco and Punk is a great historical documentary that pretty much embodies all that is BeatLife. Anyone who is a fan of musical progression should watch this. Yes, I do say this about every video I post but there is definitely a reason I post them. My goal is to educate and enlighten the public. Hopefully at least one person will see something here and it will make enough of an impact for that person to change the world. As I always say....Watch & Enjoy!

I would like to thank all my fellow Americans for viewing and appreciating my blog but also those view outside of America, I would like to hear from you too. Please follow and we can turn this into a global mindset.

The Hip Hop Project (2006)



Once Upon a Time In New York : The Birth of Hip Hop, Disco and Punk (2007)
Once Upon a Time in New York: The Birth of Hip Hop Disco and Punk (2007) from gnon on Veehd.

No comments:

Post a Comment