Good Music Videos

A List of "All Time" Videos

Thursday, December 9, 2010

Great Oldschool Skate video : Acme Skateboard Video

I don't remember this video being only 12 mins long but I always though it was really cool. Filmed in 1992, it is the classic definition of the transition from "Old school" to "New School" skateboarding. I always thought it was funny because you just don't see many videos from Acme, yet they have been around for about 20 years. If you have some time and you like old skate vids, then you will enjoy this one. It takes me back to when Skateboarding wasn't "The cool thing to do". I remember I had 2 stickers I loved, they said : Skateboarding is not a Crime & If Skateboarding is going to be outlawed then only outlaws can be Skateboarders. I still think it's funny, man I love this stuff...Watch and Enjoy!

Acme Skateboard Video (1992)

No comments:

Post a Comment