Good Music Videos

A List of "All Time" Videos

Friday, September 17, 2010

Welcome

This is my first blog and I am doing it for the same reason everyone else does. Basically post my random thoughts on the internet and see how many people follow me. Why BeatLife? because there many different ways to apply a beat to your life and in the end it makes up a wonderful composition. I look at life as a musical piece that is constantly being changed and added to. Can you imagine a world without music? It goes hand in hand. I also have a theory that the reason for a downfall in art & society is for the lack of originality in music, movies , books and other art. The "hippy" mentality needs to come back to our culture and that is the point of this blog. The only true Original American Art form is Jazz and we need to bring ourselves back to that mentality. I would say I am a Jack of All trades and a master of none so I intend to fill this blog with random cool stuff that I enjoy and will stimulate the public, whoever that be. I am very eclectic and have a lot of interests so get ready for so random shit ranging from sports, music, society, and culture. I eventually also plan to have other people write for me and have a streaming radio show.

No comments:

Post a Comment