Good Music Videos

A List of "All Time" Videos

Thursday, September 30, 2010

Great Skateboard/ Culture Video : Big Brother - Shit


Big Brother Magazine was definitely one my favorite skate mags. No subject was left untouched while the ads were mostly 'R' rated, and that's being conservative in my words. It was every 16 year old , wanna-be rebel's dream, parents had no clue. The particular issue above was one that I had when I was skating pretty hard core and can remember the main article was "The Bong Olympics". I thought it was pretty funny that my mom bought it for me. Other than crazy articles and questionable advertising, the magazine was actually pretty good. It profiled a lot of great skateboarders and their trick tips, nice color photography and they didn't hold back on their interviews. You could also always find gear and clothing that you couldn't normally get in stores. Unfortunately though, the magazine had a short life and was dropped by Larry Flynnt Publications. Although, in that time they were able to release a few videos and this one is definitely a favorite of mine. Released in 1996, a great year, Big Brother's Shit  is one of the funniest videos made. Watch & Enjoy! I would also love some feedback.

No comments:

Post a Comment