Good Music Videos

A List of "All Time" Videos

Saturday, September 18, 2010

Plan B - The Questionable Video

Wow, I am so excited for any of you out there who love Skateboarding. I found this source a while ago for skate video that I watched back in my day and I am going to update you guys with surprise classics frequently. This first one is one of my "All-Time" Favorites and if you give it an hour of your time, I think you will agree with me. This was filmed in 1992 starring Skateboarding Legends Danny Way, Colin McKay, Rick Howard, Rodney Mullen, Sal Barbier & Matt Hensley. This was Plan B's first video and was produced by the late great Mike Ternasky. After his death Plan B went away for a while but now they are back. Listen to the music in this vid, it seriously set the tone for the music I listen to today. These guys also made Skateboarding what it is today. ENJOY!

No comments:

Post a Comment