Good Music Videos

A List of "All Time" Videos

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

The Search for Animal Chin (Full Video)

BONES BRIGADE!!!! That's all I really should have to say here but after watching The Dan Patrick Show this morning, the interview with Tony Hawk made me realize that today was the time to post this. Filmed in 1987 , this movie was probably the one that really got me into skateboarding as I was about 10 years old. Powell Peralta was run by another even earlier influence Stacey Peralta, of whom I posted a documentary about last month. So you can see this culture has made a significant contribution to my lifestyle so in turn it will be reflected in the BeatLife culture. I am really excited to show you guys this video, I believe you will enjoy it even if you don't skateboard. The "Old-School" aspect and creativity of the movie is very enjoyable but it will also help you appreciate the progression of the sport. Not to mention, most of these guys( Tony Hawk, Steve Caballero, Mike McGill, Lance Mountain, Tommy Guerrero) still skate in their 40's and Tony Hawk...well, do I really need to say anymore? I know that I only post these videos and documentaries but it is the best way I can think of to express what I would like to. If you like this let me know, follow my blog, send me emails, etc. Making a contribution is the only way to make a change.

The Search for Animal Chin (1987)


1 comment:

  1. Oh totally! Search for Animal Chin...thank you...the street skating by Tommy G. in the S.F. hills is so sick. These guys have a place in the hearts of so many. The "acting" is horrible and well worth the watch. Ha!

    ReplyDelete