Good Music Videos

A List of "All Time" Videos

Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Happy Thankgiving Charlie Brown

It's funny how certain things will never get old and one of them for me is Charlie Brown Holiday classics. As a child these little animated tales mark a paradigm in my life of innocence. This one in particular is one of my favorites because I love the music ( "Little Birdie") but also because of the underlying messages Charles Schultz is trying to portray about the early1970's. I know these are usually on TV but if you're bored and feeling a little nostalgic, maybe you need to get into the holiday mode, I suggest you take a little while to watch. These are still pretty funny and give you the good feeling we all sometimes lose. Happy Thanksgiving!


A Charlie Brown Thanksgiving (1973)

No comments:

Post a Comment