Good Music Videos

A List of "All Time" Videos

Saturday, April 2, 2011

3 Badass Martial Arts Movies Featuring Tony Ja - Ong Bak 1,2, & 3

Ok, I know you could go out and rent these movies or even find them online to watch, but where can you find all 3 in the same place and watch other cool videos that pretty much define a counter culture? Only here because I am the one controlling this cool content that all has to do with my BeatLife philosophy. As you may have noticed, I love Martial arts and before I started practicing Brazilian Jiu Jitsu, I was training Muay Thai Boxing. I love Muay Thai and I do want to train in Thailand at some point. Tony Ja is one fighter who got me interested in Muay Thai, this guy is amazing. Ong Bak was the first film I saw with him and I was captivated. It takes place in modern day Thailand where he is forced to fight to save his village. Tony Ja basically introduces the world to his style of classic Muay Thai. Ong Bak 2 is a little different because it takes place during Feudal times and Tony starts to show that he is exceptionally versed in many styles of martial arts. In one fight scene alone I see him demonstrate skills in Samurai sword, many different Kung Fu styles, drunken boxing, Muay Thai & Jui Jitsu. Throughout the movie he shows how much more skilled he is than many others and that is why this is one of my favorite Martial Arts movies. I haven't actually seen part 3 but I am going to watch it after I post this. I have it in my netflix queque but once I found it online here, I felt it would only make sense to include it with the other 2 so we call can enjoy them. I hope you guys like these posts and please hit me up and let me know what you think. Or if you have any suggestions, I am all ears. Watch & Enjoy!





Ong Bak (2003)



Ong Bak 2 (2008)
Ong Bak 2 - the Beginning - Eng Dubbed from bffcentral on Veehd.



Ong Bak 3 (2010)

No comments:

Post a Comment